Latest stories

  • Statistics

    John (reading a newspaper): Hey, Pete, guess what. According to recent statistics, 87% of young people have┬ábackache. Pete: Really? And how about the other 13%? How do they do in order not to have backache? John continues reading for a while, then he says: They don’t have computers. More